If you made charitable gifts or purchased tax-deductible memberships to any of Oregon’s arts, heritage and humanities based non-profits this year, There’s still time to receive a generous tax credit provided by the Oregon Cultural Trust. The Oregon Cultural Trust is building a permanent endowment fund for culture, providing grant awards to cultural organizations throughout [...]
Category Archive for 'Charitable Giving'
- The Market At A Record High: Now What?
- Young Adults: Begin Financial Planning Now And Benefit Later
- Should You Tap Your 401(k) To Buy Real Estate?
- Social Security Earnings Penalty?
- The Big Pension Decision – Should You Choose A Lump-Sum or Monthly Annuity Payments?
- Making Up For Retirement Shortfalls
- Retirement Planning: 8 Conservative Assumptions To Consider
- Fixing An IRA With The “Wrong” Beneficiary
- Bonds Away!
- State Income Tax And Retirement Income